RSS

once upon a time.....

i have a blog... thank you. hohoho...



firstly, i would thanks to my english lecturer in INSEP, Mr. Zainal Abidin bin Sayadi because give this task to my classmate. i hope this task will progress my english skills..what can i see in my class, everyone so excited with their own blog. even when Mr. Zainal spoke to his students, they all still circle around their eyes to their blog.
that's a first time i see a whole classmate very committed to their assignment. and when break time, they still hanging with their blog.that's what i see in my english class for weeks. a big impact to my own class. it's like a phenomenon and i called it BLOGGOMANIAC.

so, this is my blog. i still thinking what kind of genre to my blog. but i think i will put my favourite topic and minority topic that public don't ignore them. hope you will enjoy with my 'brain cube gift'.... and please put any comment. especially for my writing, past tense, present tense... i really need that comment to improve my secondary language, for my future..

thats all...

thank you..

have a nice day....

1 comments:

myra said...

i hope u will one of the bloggomaniac...hehehe..maybe??

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 sulalatus salatin All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes